Read this article to know about Sharmila Tagaore family tree, Family tree diagram of Sharmila Tagore with Photos and Images…
शर्मीला टैगोर हिंदी सिनेमा जगत और बांग्ला फिल्म इंडस्ट्री का जाना माना नाम है| इन्होने अपने अभिनय कैरियर की शुरुआत बंगाली फिल्मो से की और बाद में बॉलीवुड फिल्मो में भी अपने अभिनय का लोहा मनवाया | इस आर्टिकल के माध्यम से हमारे सभी पाठक शर्मीला टैगोर फॅमिली ट्री व उनसे जुड़े हुए अन्य तथ्यों की जानकारी हासिल कर सकते है |- Sharmila Tagore, a veteran actress of Hindi and Bangla film industry was born on 8th December, 1944 at Kanpur, United Provinces of British Rule. Sharmila Tagore is daughter of Gitindranath Tagore and Ira Barua.
She started her career from Bangla films and made her recognition in Hindi film industry later on. She got married to Nawab of Pataudi, Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi who was former captain of Indian Cricket Team also. For her contribution in Hindi and Bangali film industry, she was honoured with National Award, Filmfare award, Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award & Padma Bhushan. From her marriage to Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, they blessed with three children including Saif Ali Khan, Soha Ali Khan and Saba Ali Khan. In this article, we will discuss about Sharmila Tagore family tree, her achievements and her journey in the acting profession.
Pictorial Representation of Sharmila Tagore Family Tree:
Being the daughter of Gitindranath Tagore and Ira Barua, Sharmila Tagore belongs to prominent Tagore family of West Bengal. She is great granddaughter of famous laureate & poet Rabindranath Tagore. She married to Cricketer Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi on 27th December, 1968.
They blessed with three children including actor actor Saif Ali Khan, actress Soha Ali Khan and designer Saba Ali Khan. His son Saif Ali Khan is also a famous actor in Hindi film industry. Saif Ali Khan got married to actress Kareena Kapoor and blessed with two sons. Sharmila Tagore’s daughter Soha Ali Khan got married to Kunal Khemu and they got a daughter.
|Johnny Lever Family, Films, Net Worth & Biography||Click Here|
|Kartik Aryan Family, Films, Net Worth & Biography||Click Here|
|Saif Ali Khan Family, Films, Net Worth & Biography||Click Here|
|Govinda Family, Films, Net Worth & Biography||Click Here|
Making of Sharmila Tagore: Journey of a Veteran Actress
- Shs started her acting career in Bengali film industry when she was just 14 years old with Satyajeet Ray’s movie “Apur Sansar” (The World of Apu) in 1959.
- She did her first Hindi film “Kashmir ki Kali” in 1964 which was directed by Shakti Samanta.
- She won National award for best actress for the movie “Mausam” in 1975.
- She also won National Award for best supporting actress for the movie Abar Aranye in 2003.
- She also won Filmfare award for best actress for the movie “Aradhana” in 1970.
- She was awarded with Padma Bhushan in 2013 for her contribution in the field of Arts.
- Sharmila Tagore was elected as the Chairperson of Central Board of Film Certification from Oct 2004 to March, 2011.
- She also became UNICEF goodwill ambassador.
- She also supported his son Saif Ali Khan and daughter Soha Ali Khan to make their career in Hindi film industry.
- After giving so many great performances in both Hindi film industry and in Bengali film industry, she retired in 2010.
We hope all this information regarding family tree and acting carrier of veteran actress Sharmila Tagore will be beneficial for all our readers.
You May Also Like:
|Rohit Shetty Family, Films, Net Worth & Biography||Click Here|
|Kapil Sharma Family, Films, Net Worth & Biography||Click Here|
|Anil Kapoor Family, Films, Net Worth & Biography||Click Here|
|Bhatt Family, Films, Net Worth & Biography||Click Here|
|Isha Talwar Films, Net Worth & Biography||Click Here|