This article is all about Pataudi Family, Saif Ali Khan Family Tree, Family Tree of Saif Ali Khan with Photos & Images…
आज हम इस आर्टिकल के माध्यम से पटौदी फॅमिली, एक रॉयल फॅमिली के बारे में आप सब को विस्तार से जानकारी उपलब्ध करवाएंगे | पटौदी, हरियाणा राज्य में स्थित एक जगह का नाम है और कुछ समय पूर्व ही अभिनेता सैफ अली खान को नवाब मन्सूर अली खान पटौदी के बाद वह का दसवां नवाब नियुक्त किया गया है | इस रॉयल परिवार के अनेक सदस्य हिंदी सिनेमा में अपना एक अलग मुकाम बना चुके है | आज इस लेख के माध्यम से हम अपने पाठको को पटौदी फॅमिली, सैफ अली खान फॅमिली ट्री इत्यादि के बारे में सटीक जानकारी उपलब्ध करवाएंगे |
Saif Ali Khan, Nawab of Pataudi, is a famous and well known actor in Hindi film industry. He started from scratch and gradually became the star of Bollywood. He belongs to royal Pataudy family, Nawabs of Pataudi, a place in Haryana. He was born on 16th August, 1970 at New Delhi.
He is the son of Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi who was former captain of Indian Cricket Team and actress mother Sharmila Tagore , a well known actress of Hindi and Bangla film industry. He started his career from the movie “Parampara” which was directed by Yash Chopra and never look back. He was awarded by Padma Shri in 2010 for his contribution in the field of Arts. He also won numerous awards including National Award for Best Actor and Filmfare awards.
Apart from the movies, he also became the first choice to act in web series after watching his performances in Sacred Games, Tandav etc. Further in this article, we will get to know about Saif Ali Khan family tree, Saif Ali Khan family tree diagram with photos, his journey from begining in Bollywood. We hope all this information will be valuable for all our readers.
Family Tree of Saif Ali Khan with Photos and Images:
In this article, we will discuss about the family tree of Saif Ali Khan to know his family in detail.
- As discussed earlier, he is the son of famous cricketer and Nawab of Pataudi Mansoor Ali Khan.
- His mother Sharmila Tagore is famous actress in both Bollywood and Bangla film industry.
- Saif Ali Khan met with Amrita Singh at the set of movie Parampara and they got married in Oct, 1991. From this marriage, they got a daughter Sara Ali Khan who also became actress recently and a son named Ibrahim Ali Khan. In 2004, they got divorce and ended their married life.
- Later on, Saif Ali Khan got married to actress Kareena Kapoor in 2012. They got two sons from this marriage including son Taimur Ali Khan.
Making of Saif Ali Khan: Journey of Nawab of Pataudi
- He completed his schooling from The Lawerence School, Sanawar in Himachal Pradesh and Lockers Park School at Hertfordshire.
- He also enrolled for Winchester College for higher studies.
- He started his acting career form Hindi movie, Parampara directed by Yash Chopra.
- In the starting, he did some successful movies including Yeh Dillagi, Main Khiladi tu Anari etc.
- He got some limelight with the success of movie Hum Sath Sath Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho, Dil Chahta Hai etc.
- He acted in the movie “Hum Tum” in 2004 for which he got National Award for best actor.
- Next successful movie of Saif Ali Khan was Love Aajkal with Deepika Padukon.
- In 2020, he did Tanhaji and won Filmfare Award for best supporting actor.
- He also won Best performance in negative role for the movie Omkara.
- For his contribution in Hindi Cinema, he got Padma Shri award, fourth highest Civilian award of India.
- He also conferred with tenth Nawab of Pataudi, a place situated in Haryana in the presense of Chief Minister of Haryana of that time.
- He also did fabulous acting in web series like his role of Sartaj Singh in Sacred Games, Tandav etc.
To read about Sharmila Tagore in detail – Click Here
This was the journey of Saif Ali Khan from taking birth in a royal family to make his recognition in Hindi film Industry.