This article is dedicated to know Amit Shah’s son Jay Shah’s family including his wife, children, father, mother and other members & we will also discuss about Jay Shah’s net worth, business, company, age, height and other several facts.
Amit Shah’s son Jay Shah is a famous business person and presently holding the chair of secretary of BCCI(Board of Control for Cricket in India). He is son of famous political figure or current Home Minister of India, Amit Shah. Presently, Amit Shah is second most powerful person in winning political party, BJP. Jay Shah was born on 22nd September, 1988 in the house of politician Amit Shah and Smt. Sonal ben Shah. After completing his schooling from local schools, he pursued his higher education as an engineer from Nirma University. Jay Shah has a keen interest in cricket and he undergone his training at Ahmedabad under coach, Jayendra Sehgal.
Jay Shah remained in various cricketing bodies as administrator and presently holding the post of secretary of BCCI. Jay Shah is also involved in various business activities as a businessman apart from cricket administrator role. In this article, we will discuss about Jay Shah’s family background & his professional career in detail.
Jay Shah’s Age & Height:
As we have mentioned earlier in this article, Jay Shah was born on 22nd September, 1988 in Ahmedabad, hence we can conclude that Jay Shah is presently 33 years old as in year 2021. Estimated hight of Jay Shah is nearly 5 feet & six inches or 168 cm.
Jay Shah’s Family:
- Jay Shah’s belongs to a political business family based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Jay Shah is son of powerful politician & Minister of Home Affairs, Amit Shah, a leader of ruler party, BJP.
- Jay Shah’s mother is Smt. Sonal Ben Shah who is a home-maker & social worker.
- Jay Shah got married to Smt. Ritika Shah in tradition family function in year 2015.
- This couple got blessed with a daughter after few years of marriage.
Now, we will discuss important members of the family in detail to know the family of this celebrity well.
Jay Shah’s Father – Amit Shah
As known to all, Amit Anil Chandra Shah or Amit Shah is famous politician in India who presently holds the portfolio of Home Minister. Amit Shah is second most important person in BJP which is ruling party in India now-a-days after Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Amit Shah was born on 22nd October, 1964 at Bombay in Maharashtra. Politician Amit Shah started his career as leader in ABVP, a student wing on RSS and never looked back. He also became right hand of Narendra Modi when he was chief minister of Gujarat state. Amit Shah also appointed as the president of BJP party from year 2014 to 2020.
To know more about Amit Shah’s Family, Life & Biography – Click Here
Jay Shah’s Wife – Smt. Rishita Shah
Jay Shah got married to his college friend, Rishita Patel on 10th February, 2015 at YMCA club, Ahmedabad & wedding of Jay Shah was attended by almost all BJP leaders & other politicians too. This beautiful couple did engagement last year on 13th July at the same venue also.
Jay Shah’s Net Worth:
As per various financial reports, estimated net worth of Jay Shah is nearly US $ 12mn – US $ 15 mn which is almost equivalent to Indian rupees 125-150 Crores.
Jay Shah’s Business, Companies & Professional Journey:
- Jay Shah started as a business from the firm, Temple Enterprise where he was one of the directors. This firm was involved in trading of agriculture related products and this was established in year 2004.
- After shutting down of Temple Enterprise, he invested in another venture, Kusum Finserve which was established in year 2015. Jay Shah own nearly 60 % stake in this company.
- Jay Shah had a keen interest from the beginning & he also took cricket training from Jayendra Sehgal, a cricket coach.
- He started his inning as a cricket administrator when he was appointed as joint secretary of Gujarat Cricket Association in year 2013.
- During Jay Shah’s tenure as joint secretary of Gujarat Cricket Association, Narendra Modi Stadium which is the largest cricket stadium of India, was built.
- In year 2015, he was elected as member of finance & marketing committees of BCCI which handles finance related matters for Indian cricket board.
- He was elected as secretary of BCCI in October, 2019 for the first time and appointed as president of Asian Cricket Council in January, 2021.
- He also came into limelight when file a defamation case against the editors of The Wire Magazine which reported that Jay Shah’s net worth increased 16000 times in a year time frame after appointment of Narendra Modi as Prime Minister of India.
We hope all the information provided here about Jay Shah’s family & professional journey will be interesting and full of inspiration for all our readers.
You may also Like: