This article is dedicated to know about famous billionaire Gautam Adani net worth including house, cars collection, business ventures etc. and we will also discuss about Gautam Adani family including his wife, son, daughter, father & other members…
Gautam Shantilal Adani or Gautam Adani in short is an Indian industrialist & philanthropist who have gained immence success recently and got the title of 2nd richest person of Asia recently after Mukesh Ambani. Famous industrialist Gautam Adani was born on 24th June, 1962 at Ahmedabad of Gujarat state in a small business family. His father owns a small business in textile sector locally. Gautam Adani has a keen interest in business from the starting and has ambition to do something big in business. He established Adani Group in 1988 and worked hard to get success and presently Adani Group is one of the most successful and prestigious business groups in India and globally. Apart from being an industrialist, he is also known for his philanthropy tasks and established Adani Foundation for this task whose CEO is Priti Adani, wigfdfe of Gautam Adani. In this article, we will discuss about Gautam Adani family, net worth, business enterprises and many more such that our readers can get to know about his success story and can get some inspiration to do big in life.
Gautam Adani Education:
Gautam Adani took birth in a Jain family of Ahmedabad and completed his schooling from Sheth Chimanlal Nagindas Vidyalaya School, Ahmedabad. After completing his schooling, he took admission in Bachelor of Commerce in Gujarat University but dropped the college after completion of 2nd Year to start his business.
Gautam Adani Family:
- Billionaire Gautam Adani was born in a small business family having Sh. Shantilal & Smt. Shanti Adani as parents.
- Gautam Adani is one of the seven children of his parents.
- Gautam Adani got married to Priti Adani who is CEO of Adani Foundation which works for the betterment of poor and needies.
- From this marriage, Mr. & Mrs. Adani got blessed with two sons Karan Adani & Jeet Adani.
Now we will discuss important members of Adani family in detail in order to know the family well.
Gautam Adani Wife: Priti Adani
- Famous entrepreneur Gautam Adani got married to Priti Adani who was born in a Gujrati family in 1965 at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Priti Adani completed BDS from Government Dental College of Ahmedabad and started her career as a dentist.
- After getting married to Gautam Adani, she became CEO of Adani Foundation which is engaged in philanthropy tasks.
- Gautam Adani with wife Priti Adani established Adani Vidya Mandir in Bhadreshwar and Ahmedabad.
- They also established Adani Public School in Mundra and all these education institutions provides free education to girl children and other poor kids.
Gautam Adani Son- Karan Adani
- Karan Adani is elder son of Gautam Adani who was born on 7th April, 1987 at Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- At present, he is CEO of Adani Ports& SEZ Ltd company of Adani group and he is also the director of Adani Airports Holdings Ltd.
- Karan Adani completed his graduation in General Management Studies from Purdue University.
- He got married to Paridi Shroff in 2013 and blessed with a girl in 2016.
- Under his leadership, Adani Ports has become largest port operator from private sector and almost 10 largest ports have merged in Adani Ports.
Gautam Adani Net Worth:
Gautam Adani established Adani group in 1987 and businesses under this group are so vast that Gautam Adani has become 2nd richest person of Asia and 13th wealthiest person of the world. As per the Forbes magazine, Gautam Adani’s net worth is nearly $78.6 Bn and this much net worth made him 2nd richest person of Asia after Mukesh Ambani. Gautam Adani also own various luxurious properties throughout country and globally. He also owned cars like BMW, Mercedes, Lamborghini and many others. He also owns three private jets in his cargo to save time and faster transportation.
Gautam Adani Journey:
- After dropping college after 2nd year, Gautam Adani came to Mumbai city to pursue his dreams and worked for Mahendra Brothers as diamond sorter.
- In year 1988, Gautam Adani established Adani group by establishing Adani Exports who started to import polymers for various start-ups in India. We want to inform all our readers that Adani Exports is known as Adani Enterprises now -a -days.
- In year 1995, he established Adani Ports & SEZ Ltd with Mundra Port and presently Adani Ports owns more than ten ports in India and largest private sector player in thkis field.
- Other venture of Adani group, Adani Power was founded in 1996 & later on Adani Green and Adani Transmission was also established.
- As per the Forbes, Adani Group holds nearly 66% stake in Adani Ports & SEZ Ltd., 75 % stake in Adani Enterprises & Adani Transmission each & also holds 73% in Adani Power.
- Recently Adani also acquired nearly 74% stake in Mumbai International Airport.
- Recently in year 2021. Gautam Adani lost the title of 2nd richest person of Asia because of sudden fall in the prices of shares of Adani Group because of allegations of SEBI probe in some of Adani Group companies.
We hope all the information available here about entrepreneur Gautam Adani will be interesting and meaningful for all our readers.
You may also Like: