This article is dedicated to Anand Mahindra family including his father, wife, daughter & other members and we will discuss about Anand Mahindra net worth, education, email Id and other aspects of his life.
It is known to all, Anand Mahindra is a well known businessman, entrepreneur from India who is presently holds the position of chairman of Mahindra & Mahindra group and joins the list of richest persons of India. This famous businessman was born on 1st May, 1955 at Bombay, Maharashtra in the house of industrialist Harish Mahindra & Indira Mahindra. Presently he is one of the top 10 richest persons in India which itself says the success story of this great businessman. Presently, Mahindra & Mahindra group deals in several spaces including energy, defence, agricultural components, Information Technology, aerospace and many other fields.
Apart from business activities, he is equally known for his philanthropy tasks which includes setting up of Nanhi Kali, an NGO, working for the betterment of poor girl children. He also appreciate the innovative ideas in the society and also provides funding to implement them. In this article, we will discuss about industrialist Anand Mahindra net worth, education, family details and his biography.
Anand Mahindra Net Worth including House & Car Collection
As mentioned earlier in this article, he made into the list of top 10 richest persons of India & presently Anand Mahindra’s net worth is nearly $1.9 bn as per famous Forbes magazine & he is chairman of Mahindra & Mahindra whose total worth is nearly $19 bn. He also owns residential properties throughout the country & globally. He keeps his life simple and presently lives in his ancestral Gulistan Residence at Nepean Sea Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra. He is always known for using cars of his own group and his car collections consists of Scorpio, TUV 300 Plus & Alturas G 4 etc.
Anand Mahindra Family including Daughters:
- Anand Mahindra belongs to a business family having industrialist Harish Mahindra as his father and Indira Mahindra as her mother.
- Anand Mahindra is having two sisters namely Anuja Sharma & Radhika Nath.
- Businessman Anand Mahindra got married to Anuradha Mahindra who helps his husband in various business activities and philanthropy tasks. Presently, she is also the editor of magazine, Verve & Man’s World.
- From this marriage, they blessed with two daughters namely Divya Mahindra & Aalika Mahindra and both of them are settled in United States.
Anand Mahindra Email Id:
Billionaire Anand Mahindra is a down to earth person and always supports common people having a good business idea. to support the people with a smart business idea, he launched a email Id where an individual can drop his/her idea and they will check out the opportunities associated with that idea. Anand Mahindra also shared the same at his twitter handle.
Anand Mahindra Education:
- Famous businessman Anand Mahindra completed his schooling from Lawrence School, Lovedale.
- Thereafter he joined Harvard University to complete his graduation in Film Making & Architecture.
- He completed his post graduation from Harvard Business School as MBA in 1981.
- It is also got to know that he is batch mate of Bill Gates, founder of Bill Gates.
Anand Mahindra Journey to Become Billionaire:
- After completion of post graduation from Harvard Business School in 1981, he joined MUSCO- Mahindra Ugine Steel Company Ltd as executive assistant to Finance Director.
- He worked with MUSCO in different units till 1989 and got experience about business culture and then he made President & Deputy Managing Director of MUSCO in 1989.
- After that he expand the business of Mahindra group in different sector other than steel like real estate, agriculture vehicles and components making from agriculture sector.
- He was appointed as Deputy Managing Director of Mahindra & Mahindra group in 1991 and then appointed as Managing Director in year 1997.
- He was appointed as Vice-Chairman of Mahindra & Mahindra group in year 2001 and taken over the charge of MD & Chairman of this prestigious group from his uncle Keshub Mahindra.
- He is also one of the promoters of Kotak Mahindra Bank and also have a significant shareholding in it.
- Businessman Anand Mahindra was awarded with Padma Bhushan, third highest civilian award of India in year 2020.
- He was also awarded as “Entrepreneur of the Year” by Forbes magazine in year 2013.
- He is also known for his philanthropy tasks across the country and worldwide. He also founded Nanhi Kali- a NGO to support poor daughters.
- He was also appointed as Co-Chairman of World Economic Forum in year 2009.
- He is also one of the members of various business oriented programmes across the world.
We hope all the information provided here about entrepreneur & business tycoon Anand Mahindra will be interesting and inspirational for all our readers.
You may also Like: