This article is dedicated to know about Amit Shah family including his son, wife & other members. We will also discuss about Amit Shah age, educational qualification, net worth and political career.
As known to all, Amit Anil Chandra Shah or Amit Shah is famous politician in India who presently holds the portfolio of Home Minister. Amit Shah is second most important person in BJP which is ruling party in India now-a-days after Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Amit Shah was born on 22nd October, 1964 at Bombay in Maharashtra. Politician Amit Shah started his career as leader in ABVP, a student wing on RSS and never looked back.
He also became right hand of Narendra Modi when he was chief minister of Gujarat state. Amit Shah also appointed as the president of BJP party from year 2014 to 2020. In his personal life, Amit Shah got married to Sonal Shah in 1987 and blessed with son Jay Shah who is presently secretary of BCCI. In this article, we will discuss about Amit Shah family including son, wife & other members and also about personal attributes of Amit Shah like age, educational qualification, net worth & career progression.
Amit Shah Age & Qualification:
As mentioned earlier, politician Amit Shah was born on 22nd October, 1964, so we can easily conclude that he is presently 56 years old. Politician Amit Shah completed his schooling from local schools of hometown Mehsana and then moved to Ahmedabad for further education. Politician Amit Shah obtained B.Sc in Biochemistry from CU Shah Science College.
Amit Shah Family in Detail:
- Amit Shah’s father is Anil Chandra Shah who was a businessman from Mansa.
- His mother name is Kusumben Shah and she was a house-wife by profession.
- Amit Shah’s is having six sisters including Aarthi’s Shah and two others living in Chicago.
- Amit Shah got married to Smt. Sonalben Shah in year 1987 who is a social worker.
- This couple got blessed with a baby Boy Jay Shah in 1988 who is presently appointed as Secretary of BCCI.
Amit Shah’s Wife & Son:
- Politician Amit Shah got married to Smt. Sonalben Shah in 1987 before joining politics.
- Sonal Shah hails from Kolhapur of Maharashtra and completed her schooling from Princess Padmaraje Girls High School.
- She is a social activist and participates in several social functions.
- Amit Shah and Sonal Shah blessed with a son Jay Shah on 22th September, 1988.
- Jay Shah was appointed as the Secretary of BCCI in 2019 and he is also the president of Asian Cricket Council.
- Jay Shah got married to college friend Rishita Patel in year 2015 at a traditional function.
Amit Shah Net Worth:
As per on record facts, net worth of politician Amit Shah was estimated around 40 crores.
Amit Shah’s Political Career:
- Amit Shah started his political career in year 1983 by becoming a leader of student wing of RSS, ABVP.
- Officially he joined Bhartiya Janta Party in 1987 & Narendra Modi joined BJP in 1988.
- Amit Shah contested for the first time from BJP at MLA seat from Sarkhej in 1997 and won the by – election.
- Amit Shah won from Sarkhej constituency till 2012 and hold important portfolios in Narendra Modi govt in state of Gujarat.
- After the dissolution of Sarkhej seat, Amit Shah won from Naranpura seat in 2012 Gujarat Assembly Elections.
- He was also elected as MP from Gujarat in Upper House, Rajya Sabha in year 2017.
- He also remained president of Bhartiya Janta Party from 2014 to 2020 and became mastermind of BJP in its winning Legislative Assembly Elections in various states in India like Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Jharkhand, Assam, Gujarat, Manipur etc.
- Under his presidency, BJP forms govt in 2014 & 2019 General Assembly Elections and Narendra Modi became Prime Minister of Republic of India.
- Presently Amit Shah is second most important politician in the politics of Indian and holds the portfolio of Home Minister of India.
We hope all the information regarding Amit Shah’s personal and professional life will be entertaining and knowledge worthy for all our readers.
You may also Like:
1 thought on “Amit Shah Family| Amit Shah Son, Wife, Age, Qualification, Net Worth, Photos & Bio”
Thanks for the Appreciation…we will try our best