This article is dedicated to know about Rupali Ganguli family including father, mother, husband, brother, son with photos. We will also discuss about Rupali Ganguli age, height, shows, movies list, wiki & biography in detail.
Rupali Ganguly, well-known television actress & theatre artist, known for her acting in Hindi daily soaps. Rupali Ganguly was born on 5th April, 1977 in present Kolkata, West Bengal in the house of film director, Anil Ganguly. She made her debut on big screen when she was just seven years old as child artist with the movie, Saaheb in year 1985. She performed some supporting roles in Hindi movies including Angaara, Mera Yaar Mera Dushman, Satrangee Parachute etc. Actress Rupali Ganguly got fame & recognition from her roles on small screen where she became part of several hit shows.
She made her debut on Indian television with show, Sukanya in year 2000. Some of her best known serials are Sanjivani, Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, Bhabhi, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, Parvarrish: Kuch Khattee Kuch Meethi etc. She also participated in some of reality shows as a contestant like Big Boss Season 1, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 2 & Kitchen Champion 2 etc. In this article, we will come to know about actress Rupali Ganguli family & professional career in detail.
Rupali Ganguli Age & Height:
As we have already mentioned in our artile earlier that actress Rupali Ganguli was born on 5th April, 1977, hence we can conclude that she is presently 44 years old as in year 2021. Actress Rupali Ganguli is a tall actress with approximately 5 feet & 9 inches or 174-176 cm height.
Actress Rupali Ganguli Family:
- Actress Rupali Ganguli was born in a film background family where her father, Anil Ganguli is a well-known film director.
- Rupali Ganguli’s mother is a home-maker & there is not much information about her mother available on social media.
- Actress Rupali Ganguli’s brother name is Vijay Ganguli who is an actor & producer by profession.
- Rupali Ganguli got married to Aswin K Verma, a businessman in year 2013 & blessed with son, Rudransh in 2015.
Actress Rupali Ganguli Husband & Son:
Actress Rupali Ganguli met with Aswin K Verma on the sets of an ad shoot and they became friends. Both of them shared a friendship bond for almost 12 years before they took decision to get married. Finally they got married on 6th February, 2013 in a family function. After two years of marriage, they blessed with a son, Rudransh on 25th August, 2015. Aswin K Sharma left his job in foreign and moved to India to get married to actress Rupali. Presently he owns his own business in India.
Actress Rupali Ganguli Shows, Movies, Wiki & Biography:
- Rupali Ganguli completed the study of Hotel Management & Theatre before starting her career as full-fledged actress.
- She started her career as child artist from her father’s movie, Saaheb in year 1985.
- She made her debut in Indian television industry with serial, Sukanya in year 2000.
- For the first time, she got limelight for her role of Dr. Simran in serial, Sanjavani.
- Her success journey starts from show Sarabhai vs Sarabhai & Sarabhai vs Sarabhai 2 where she played the role of Monisha Sarabhai.
- She also portrayed the role of Gayatri in the show, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii and got praise for her acting.
- She was also featured in Parvarrish: Kuch Khattee Kuch Meethi and Rupali Ganguli became a house hold name in India.
- He also perfomed in some other serials like Aapki Antara, Sapna Babul Ka..Bidaai, Baa Bahu Aur Baby, KKavyanjali & many others.
- Actress Rupali Ganguli made her comeback after seven years on Indian television with show, Anupama in year 2020 and this show gained highest TRP.
- She is one of the most popular Indian television actresses with more than 1.8 million followers on Instagram.
Actress Rupali Ganguli Contact Details:
- Actress Rupali Ganguli Instagram Account – @rupaliganguli
- Actress Rupali Ganguli Twitter Account – @TheRupali
We hope all the information available about actress Rupali Ganguli’s family & professional career will be full of interesting facts & inspiration for all our readers.
You may also Like: